Apple Seeds OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite Beta 7 to Developers
Apple has just seeded the seventh OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite beta to registered testers and developers. This comes only three days after the sixth OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite was seeded to beta testers. The latest OS X 10.10.3 14D130a build brings stability and security improvements and weighs around 1.52 GB in size.
OS X 10.10.3 beta 7:
The first OS X 10.10.3 beta version was seeded out some two months back. The following updates have revealed some new features including the new iPhoto app, redesigned emoji screen, new emoji skin modifiers and more. The focus on emoji also include an immense diversity in color tones of people and 32 new country flags have been added too including India among others.
Apart from an all new Photos app, the latest Yosemite beta also adds support for two-factor authentication and new APIs for Force Touch display functionality. The Force Touch APIs are for the new 12-inch MacBook and 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro.
Today, Apple has seeded the seventh OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite beta build number 14D130a to public beta testers and registered developers. If you are registered with Apple, you can access the OS X 10.10.3 beta 7 via Mac App Store or Developer Center.
Considering Apple's promise of OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 public coming in Spring, it seems we will soon be seeing the public release as March is already over. Fingers crossed.
Relevant news and updates:
- First Benchmarks of the New 12-inch MacBook are Out!
- Going At Budget – The HTC One M8s Manages Several Improvements Over One M8
- Only the iPhone 6S Plus will Get the Force Touch Display Panel – Rumors
- Apple’s Music Streaming Plans To Be Investigated By EU For Antitrust Violations
- Galaxy S6 Duo Bags the Top in AnTuTu Performance Tests – But, Qualcomm Wins!
- Apple’s Future Devices To Possess One Camera Sensor And Multiple Camera Lenses
- First Ever 12-inch MacBook Unboxing Happens in Vietnam – Video and Images
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter