First iPhone 6 Camera Samples – Images
Apple has announced both its 4.7-inch and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 variants at the Flint Center, Cupertino. The smaller is named as iPhone 6 while the larger gets the apparent name of iPhone 6 Plus, as was leaked before – how many times do we have to say that? iPhone 6 variants feature an improved camera with the iPhone 6 having a digital stabilization module while the larger iPhone 6 Plus gets an optical image stabilization module.
iPhone 6 camera details:
The iPhone 6 camera looks to be a fantastic one much improved than its predecessor. iPhone 6 sports an 8-megapixel iSight camera with True Tone flash and an all new sensor. The camera now sports the SLR-ish Phase-detection auto-focus which make focusing a very quick deal. While the resolution stays at 8-megapixel, the sensor has been redesigned with large 1.5µ pixels. While we may worry about pixels here, the enlarged microns have to be taken into consideration.
The front facing FaceTime HD camera also gets a new sensor with a larger f/2.2 aperture allowing the camera to get 80% more light. On the video side, iPhone 6 camera can shoot up to 1080p at either 30fps or 60fps. Slow mo video shooting has been incredibly improved to a mega 240fps at 720p.
iPhone 6 camera samples:
iPhone 6 will be sold staring from $199 while the iPhone 6 Plus will start from $299. Both the devices will be available from September 19th!
Relevant iOS updates:
- Leaked iPhone 6 Benchmark Reveals Processor and RAM Details
- China Telecom Launches iPhone 6 Pre-Order Page Revealing Details!
- Biggest iWatch Leak Shows CAD Component Drawings and Specifications!
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to be Named “iPhone 6 Plus”
- First 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Rear Shell Images Leaked
- iPhone 6 Sees MASSIVE Leak – Complete Specifications Of Upcoming Device Get Leaked!
- Pre-Launch Fun with Some Stunning iPhone 6 and iWatch Images!
- Unfortunate Details Suggest iWatch Having Poor Battery Performance!