iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweak: FlipControlCenter to Customize and Add more toggles to Control Center
FlipControlCenter is an iOS 7 jailbreak tweak highly awaited for the jailbroken iDevices. A few days back, developer Dyan Petrich released the teaser video of this jailbreak tweak. The famous dev is also responsible for Activator, DeepEnd and other popular jailbreak tweaks.
FlipControlCenter - iOS 7 jailbreak tweak:
FlipControlCenter iOS 7 jailbreak tweak beta is now available on Cydia. This tweak adds more toggles and features on the top row of Control Center. With this tweak, you can also rearrange the position of the toggles. Here are the new settings and features that will be added with FlipControlCenter:
- Settings (quick access to the Settings app)
- Auto Lock
- Location Services
FlipControlCenter iOS 7 jailbreak tweak also lets you disable any toggle by dragging it in the disabled section. You can also select to rearrange these toggles by tapping, holding and dragging the toggles. Another feature of FlipControlCenter is to suppress toggles. This lets you configure the number of toggle switches you can access per page:
Here is how to install FlipControlCenter iOS 7 jailbreak tweak's beta version:
- Launch Cydia and ap on Manage at the bottom.
- Tap on Sources and then on the Edit button at the top right corner
- Tap on Add and enter the following URL
- Tap on Add Source.
- Now search for FlipControlCenter and select FlipControlCenter from the results
- Like any other app, tap on the Install button and confirm it.
- When prompted, tap the Restart SpringBoard.
The tweak might have some bugs considering it is still in beta. Let us know if you like this tweak and share with us your favorites.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter