Download and Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 Untethered with P0sixspwn for A5+ devices – How to
2013 is ending busy with jailbreaking community releasing one surprise after the other. This chaos was initiated by team evad3ers who tried to gift - and make many others busy in this holiday season - millions of iOS users a holiday present in the shape of evasi0n7. Now, it is time for iOS 6.1.x users to get the long-awaited untethered iOS 6.1.3 - 6.1.5 jailbreak for A5+ devices.
P0sixspwn releases iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak A5+ devices:
P0sixspwn was released last week for iPhone 3GS and A4 iPhone; but now it supports all the A5+ devices too. This untethered jailbreak supports all iOS devices running iOS versions from 6.1.3 to 6.1.5. Released today, P0sixspwn only carries Mac OS X support for now; however, Windows support is expected soonish.
P0sixspwn supports iOS version:
- iOS 6.1.3
- iOS 6.1.4
- and iOS 6.1.5
P0sixspwn untethered jailbreak for A5+ supports these devices:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 5
- iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
- iPad Mini (non-Retina)
Here is how to download iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak A5+ devices with Mac support and jailbreak your iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5 powered device:
Relevant read: iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Apps and Tweaks – Updated List
How to download and jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 - 6.1.5 A5+ devices:
- Download p0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak A5+ from this link.
- When downloaded, unzip the file.
- Right-click on the p0sixspwn tool and click open.
- Turn the Passcode off on your iDevice: Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Off
- Plug in your iOS device and hit the jailbreak button!
- That's it. The process will run automatically and might reboot your device a couple times.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter