After a crazy day yesterday - thanks to Evad3rs team's surprise release of iOS 7x jailbreak - Christmas gifts don't seem to be having any end for Apple fans. winocm and iH8sn0w have released a solution to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5. The supported devices are:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 4th gen
How to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5:
Here is how you can jailbreak your iPhone 3GS, 4 or iPod touch 4th gen with winocm's latest jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5 - as posted on iH8sn0w blog:
- Have a tethered jailbreak (either via redsn0w [Point to 6.0 IPSW] or sn0wbreeze).
- Open Cydia.
- Click the “Changes” tab in the footer.
- Press the “Refresh” button in the top left corner.
- After “Reloading Data”, perform a search for “p0sixspwn” (the O is a zero).
- Tap Install.
After releasing the untethered iOS jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5, many faced issues with package for iPhone 4 GSM. Here is how to fix iPhone 4 GSM bootloop:
1) Download this Java runtime binary of msftguy's SSH RD Creator.
2) Put your iPhone 4 into DFU and wait for it to tell you to connect to localhost:2022
3) If you're on a Mac, use terminal and type "ssh root@localhost -p 2022".
If you're on a PC, grab PuTTY and type localhost in Hostname, and 2022 under Port.
4) Enter "root" for the User Name.
5) Enter "alpine" for the Password.
6) Copy & Paste this one line bash command:
while [ ! -d /mnt2/mobile ]; do mount.sh; done; printf '\xD3\x8E\x95\xD4\x44\x47\x32\x2E\xA1\x5F\x9F\x9B\xE7\xE8\x8F\xDC' | dd of=/mnt2/untether/untether bs=1 seek=1120 conv=notrunc; printf '\x00' | dd of=/mnt2/untether/untether bs=1 seek=27099 conv=notrunc; nvram auto-boot=true; sync; reboot;
7) Press ENTER.
8) That's it.
Another way to fix jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5 bootloop:
1) Download this custom tar bundle
2) Open redsn0w
3) Select the 6.0 IPSW for the iPhone 4.
4) Click the back button and click Jailbreak.
5) Follow on screen prompts until you get to the series of checkboxes.
6) Checkmark Install Custom bundle
7) Browse to where you downloaded the custom tar bundle in step 1.
8) Click next.
9) After reboot, all should be well.