Install Android Lollipop Keyboard 4.0 on Your Devices – How to
Android 5.0 Lollipop is packed with fun features trying to make your life easier and lighter. Among the list of features based on Material Design, Google Keyboard 4.0 probably comes somewhere at the top. If you have been thinking about having the beautifully designed and a very clean looking Google Keyboard 4.0, you can do so now!
Install Material Design Keyboard 4.0:
Google has released the Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK and preview images. Nexus devices are expected to get the official updates in November which will follow with other Android devices being adorned by the flatter Material Design Lollipop deliciousness too. However, until that happens, you can still enjoy the Light and Dark themes of the clean Android Lollipop Keyboard 4.0 on your devices. No more waiting for the OEMs and Google to grace your devices with Android 5.0 Lollipop as you can install the Keyboard 4.0 right now!
Required files: download the Google Keyboard 4.0 APK file
- Install the Android Lollipop Keyboard 4.0 on your Android devices.
- Go to Language and input setting menu
- Enable the Google Keyboard as default
- To change the theme, go to Keyboard's settings and choose any one from the available four choices (two belong to Lollipop).
- and ta da!
Grab some brilliant, flat Android 5.0 Lollipop wallpaper for your device; install Google Keyboard 4.0 and you are all set with some basic look and feel of the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop's Material Design.
- More Android Lollipop updates / guides:
- Complete Set of Android 5.0 Lollipop Wallpapers for All Devices
- Google Releases Android Lollipop SDK and Preview Images for Nexus Devices
- [Updated] Officially Announced Android L Supported Devices – List
- Android Lollipop Leading User Privacy and Security with a Full “Kill Switch”
- Android L to Feature Floating-Windows Multitasking Mode – Demo
- Samsung to Update Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 4 to Android 5.0 in November!