Grab this Red iPhone XR for Just $472 Before it Sells Out, Unlocked and Renewed
Right now, you can upgrade your smartphone to an iPhone XR in glorious red, completely unlocked and renewed for just $472. Stocks are limited so you might have to fight for it.
Own a Fully Unlocked iPhone XR in Red for Just $472, Complete with 64GB of Storage, 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display and More
Jumping onboard the ‘modern iPhone’ bandwagon is super easy right now. Just spend $472, grab this renewed iPhone XR from Amazon and you are good to go. And yes, that is the deal you should care about today.
Released back in 2018, the iPhone XR was then Apple’s budget smartphone. It packs a powerful A12 Bionic chip, a large 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with rounded cornerS, a stunning 12-megapixel camera at the back, Face ID, wireless charging, fast wired charging and a design that is truly iPhone.
This model on sale features 64GB of internal storage, and comes in a stunning red color option. This is the sort of color you go for if you are planning to use an iPhone without a case and show off your smartphone of choice.
The iPhone XR on sale is completely unlocked and is ready to be used on any carrier of your choice. It comes with eSIM support, meaning you can have multiple phone numbers running on it at the same time.
We have more deals below:
- Let this 60W USB-C Charger Everything You Have for Just $17 Today
- Eero Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-Pack Available for Just $169, Save $80 Instantly
- Renewed and Unlocked iPhone 8 in Gold Available for Just $255 with 64GB of Storage, Touch ID, Force Touch, More
- Gift Yourself this Apple Watch for Just $169 Today in Glorious Space Gray and Aluminum Finish, Brand New
- You Can Instantly Save $50 on AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case, Price Now Stands at $149
- 2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Quad-Core Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Available for $985 Renewed
- Bag this Silver 32GB iPhone 7 Renewed for Under $200, Fully Unlocked
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter