Fallout 76 New Hotfix Out On All Formats; New Play Mode Coming Next Month
A new hotfix has been released recently for Fallout 76, the latest entry in the series developed by Bethesda.
The new hotfix, which comes as a small download for the PC version, introduces some tweaks and fixes. An exploit that allowed items to be duplicated has also been fixed.
- Korean language support has been added to Fallout 76.
Stability and performance
- PC: Addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash after selecting Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.
General bug fixes
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow items to be duplicated.
Combat bug fixes
- Weapons: Addressed an issue that could prevent high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing damage to enemies, or cause enemies to heal immediately after taking damage.
Bethesda has also outlined what we should expect to see in the game starting next month. Among the new features will be a new mode that will allow players to enjoy the game without PVP restrictions.
We’re also hard at work on a new mode where you can work together, or not, without PVP restrictions. We’re already having fun playing it at the office and we’re hopeful to roll it out to all of you sometime in the first quarter of the year.
Fallout 76 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter