Conan Exiles Launches May 8th, 2018 on PC/PS4/XB1
Conan Exiles will officially launch on May 8th, 2018 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Funcom has announced today. The pricing will be $39.99 on PC and $49.99 on consoles.
Everyone who purchases the game on PC or Xbox One in digital stores prior to launch will also receive the Conan’s Royal Armor in-game item at launch. Digital pre-orders will start on PlayStation 4 at a later date and will also include this exclusive item.
Creative Director Joel Bylos said:
Early Access and Game Preview has been an absolutely invaluable tool for us in developing Conan Exiles. Being able to get direct feedback from players has allowed us to focus our work on improvements, bug fixes, and new content. We still have a few months to go and are by no means done squashing bugs and making improvements. We’re working hard on new content and gameplay mechanics – including the new jungle and volcano biomes!
There's also going to be a limited Collector's Edition, due to include the following items:
- FIGURINE: 15 cm / 6 inch Conan the Barbarian polyresin figurine, modeled after Conan from the Conan Exiles cinematic trailer
- CUSTOM COMIC BOOK: Full-color print comic book created in collaboration with Dark Horse Comics specifically for this game. The comic book tells the story of Conan on one of his adventures in the Exiled Lands.
- SOUNDTRACKS: Three soundtracks featuring the music from Conan Exiles as well as the music from Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer.
- ARTBOOK: Go behind the scenes and discover some of the incredible production artworks developers used to guide their vision for the game in this full-color, print artbook.
- WORLD MAP: Full-color printed map of the world of Conan Exiles.
- DIGITAL COMIC BOOKS: Code to unlock six full-color digital comic books from Dark Horse Comics, featuring the entire “A Witch Shall Be Born” story arc.
- DIGITAL RPG BOOK: Code to unlock the 368 full-color digital rulebook created by Modiphius for their Conan pen and paper role-playing game. Everything you need to play!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter