Change Your iOS 7 Device’s WiFi, Battery & Data Indicators – How to
We see a plenty of guide using screenshots from iOS devices having different iPhone battery, WiFi and data indicators? How do they do it? Well, if you have jailbroken your iOS 7 device, here is how you too can change iPhone battery indicator along with usual WiFi and data bars!
Check before you change iPhone battery indicator:
In case the themes you have selected for your jailbroken iOS 7 devices don't offer custom indicators for WiFi, battery, and data, here is how you can get some free custom indicators.
Before that, you need to have:
- a jailbroken iOS 7 device
- Alkaline theme to customize battery - download it as it is a free theming tweak
- Winterboard to change WiFi and data indicators
Once you have all of the above prerequisites, here is how to change iPhone battery indicator along with WiFi and data signals:
- To get free indicator themes download a new repo: open Cydia > navigate to Manage > Sources > Edit > Add; now type in this repo: http://repo.andreaslarsen.dk > and tap Add.
- Once the new source is loaded, tap on it in the list and you will see a lot of new themes for indicators on your iPhone.
- Tap on one and scroll down to screenshots. It will present to you a ton of indicator choices you can download.
- Choose any specific theme(s) that you want to try. Go back to the main list and download / install similar to you download any other theme.
To change iPhone battery indicator:
- To change iPhone battery indicator, go to Settings app > tap on Alkaline to make sure it's enabled > then tap on Theme.
- Select your theme and respring your iOS 7 device to have a brand new battery indicator for free!
To change WiFi and data signals:
- For these, open Winterboard > select Themes > choose any of the newly downloaded themes > respring your iOS 7 device.
- Ta da!
- Recommended iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Themes II – Updated List
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter