Change Boot Up Sound on Your iPhone – How to
Bored of your iPhone or iPad booting up always the same way? Same old boring logo and sounds to welcome you? Well, why not to change the boot up sound to something else? It is now very much possible if you have jailbroken your iOS 7 device!
- Recommended read: iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Themes II – Updated List February 18
Change boot up sound with BootSound iOS 7:
BootSound iOS 7 is a new jailbreak tweak that will help you change the boot up sound of your iOS 7 device. This JB tweaks adds Mac startup chime tune to your iPhone while it is starting up. Simply search and install BootSound iOS 7 jailbreak tweak and respring your device for the start up sound to be enabled.
New sounds, new beginnings!
- Restore Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch to Factory Settings – How to
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- Add New Features in iOS Native Camera App with CameraTweak 2 iOS 7
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks: Touch ID, UI Customizations, Custom Keyboards and Better Privacy
- Three Ways to Sync Your iPhone Calendar with Your Android Device – How to
- Forecast iOS 7 Animated Wallpapers – Weather for your Location on Lock Screen!
- Add Guest Mode to Your iPhone with GuestMode iOS 7!
- Weasel Productivity iOS 7 JB App for iPhone and iPad
- Catchr: Catch and Track Curious Family, Friends and Collegues Using Your Phone in Your Absence
- How to Install WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch – No Jailbreak Required!