Beta 7 of macOS High Sierra, watchOS 4 & tvOS 11 Now Available
As expected, macOS High Sierra Beta 7, watchOS 4 Beta 7 and tvOS 11 Beta 7 updates are now available to download. Here’s how you can update to the latest build today.
Download macOS High Sierra Beta 7, watchOS 4 Beta 7 and tvOS 11 Beta 7 Today
Apple’s software department is in full swing nowadays as the company is gearing up to update its software on a public level. Today however, we are witnessing the release of macOS High Sierra Beta 7, watchOS 4 Beta 7 as well as tvOS 11 Beta 7. All of these updates can be downloaded over the air, and we have everything outlined below. Also keep in mind that these releases focus on bug fixes and performance enhancements. If there’s something out of the blue or brand new included in these updates, we will highlight them here for sure.
Download macOS High Sierra Beta 7
- Connect your Mac to a WiFi network and launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the Updates tab at the top.
- Right next to the available macOS High Sierra Beta 7 update, there will be an ‘Update’ button, click on it.
- Let the update download and it will be installed thereafter.
Make sure you check out the following links as well.
- Macs Compatible with macOS High Sierra Beta – List
- Download macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta and Install it Right Now – How to
- How to Create macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta Bootable USB Drive
- Clean Install macOS 10.13 High Sierra Beta – How to
- Download macOS High Sierra Public Beta on Your Mac – How to
- Downgrade macOS High Sierra to macOS Sierra – How to
Download watchOS 4 Beta 7
Before you can even install the new watchOS 4 beta, make sure your Apple Watch is placed on its magnetic charger.
- Launch the Watch app from your iPhone’s home screen. Also make sure that your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- As soon as watchOS 4 Beta 7 becomes available for download, tap on Download and Install.
Check out the following links as well before heading out.
- Download watchOS 4 Beta – How to Install on Apple Watch
- Can You Downgrade watchOS 4 Beta to watchOS 3?
Download tvOS 11 Beta 7
tvOS 11 Beta 7 is available over the air as well. Follow the steps below and you’ll be on the latest build in no time.
- Turn on your Apple TV and launch the Settings app from the tvOS home screen.
- Scroll down and select System.
- Select System Updates and install the available update.
Looking to clean install tvOS 11 or wish to downgrade back to tvOS 10? Check out the following links.