More of the Drool-Worthy Moto 360 – Why to Wait till August?
Motorola has some crazy marketing department that makes the company release the photos and the videos of the gorgeously, adjective-filled Moto 360 and then have us wait for a "later summer launch". While the smartwatch is expected to be priced much higher than its other two competitors - the Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch - Motorola Moto 360 has successfully managed to gather one crazy fan following already.
It is yet to be seen if the smartwatch keeps up to its expectations or it would just be another fail - if that happens, my heart will be broken in 2 million pieces, at least! Motorola Moto 360 is sending us some more love with this new video that talks about the need of a smartwatch and its magical shape. Truly magical round, indeed!
Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch video:
Here is the newly released Motorola Moto 360 video that you can drool over until August happens:
Google unveiled the Android Wear at the I/O Conference in June this year. The smaller version of Android L that follows a new minimalistic design philosophy will power the smartwatches. Three smartwatches powered by the Android Wear were announced at the Conference: Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch and the Motorola Moto 360. While the earlier two went up for pre-orders the same day of announcement, Motorola kept the launch to a later date. Moto 360 is the only of the smartwatches that sports a classical, round shape while the others two have kept the techie, square look.
- Relevant iOS and Android news:
- Exynos 5433 Debuting with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (International Variant)
- Apparently Sand Can Triple the Battery Life of Smartphones and other Electronics!
- With the Help of Oculus VR, Samsung Set to Launch Gear VR Headset with Note 4
- iPhone 6 To Get More Than A Sapphire Glass Display And Larger Screen – Haptic Feedback Also Rumored For Device
- Beautiful All-Glass iPhone Not Just a Dream Anymore!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter