Flash Imperium Android 5.1 Custom Firmware on Galaxy S4 I9505 – How to
Here is another stable and fast Android 5.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S4 I9505. Based on official firmware, here is how you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 to Imperium Android 5.1 custom ROM.
Features of Imperium Android 5.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S4 I9505:
- Based on the official brasilian FW I9505JVUHOC1
- Rooted with SuperSU
- Aroma installer
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 5.1 Imperium:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash Imperium Android 5.1 custom ROM for Galaxy S4 I9505:
- Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup > backup and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Wipe data task: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Imperium Android 5.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S4 I9505 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.
Enjoy the latest Lollipop!