Update Galaxy Note 2 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Based TeamUB – How to
You might not receive the official Lollipop love coming to your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 devices but we are seeing new and stable ROMs coming in to fill that gap. Here is how to update Galaxy Note 2 to Lollipop Android 5.1.1 based TeamUB custom ROM.
– Recommended: Some of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Bugs and Fixes – Tips
TeamUB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop features:
- OTA updates
- Centre clock
- Battery percent in the status bar
- Network traffic indicator
- Date settings
- Listview animations
- AOKP System animations
- Lockscreen Shortcuts
- Quixk settings Customization
- Heads up notifications
- Proximity speaker
- Performance settings
- Network Traffic
- App circle sidebar
- Clock fonts
- Battery styles
- Wakelock blocker
- DSLV controller
- Statusbar ticker
- Apps to SD
- Nav Bar height
- Status bar double tap to sleep
- Custom notification lights
- Recent Panel settings
- Privacy options
- Fluid interface
- Best battery improvements
- All latest CM commits
Prerequisites to update Galaxy Note 2 to Lollipop TeamUB:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to update Galaxy Note 2 to Lollipop Android 5.1.1 TeamUB custom ROM:
- Connect Galaxy Note 2 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy Note 2.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data task: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the TeamUB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 2 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.