The small list of Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T is being added with a beautiful new custom ROM. Based on the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, Twisted Sixx brings some new features to your smartphone, including 4-way power menu and 360 degree UI rotation. You can now install this stable and fast custom firmware on your own Samsung smartphone. Follow this guide for all the features and installation files.
Twisted Lollipop features:
4-Way Power Menu
Removed Security Warnings
Modded TW Launcher
Alphabet App Order Set to Default
Enabled 30 Toggles
Disabled Software Updates
Added Custom RingTones
Removed Loud Volume Warning
Disabled USB Wake Plug/Unplug
360 Degree Framework Rotation
Added Call/Mess Block
Insane UI Speeds
Disabled Unknown Sources
Added Call Button to Log
Added Minor CSC Edits
Working Private Mode
Enabled “Limited” Tethering
Disabled Signature Check
Enabled Save Messages in MMS
Prerequisites to flash Twisted Sixx Android 5.1.1 on T-Mobile Galaxy S6:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Flash Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Galaxy S6 G920T Custom ROM:
- Connect your Galaxy S6 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your smartphone.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Twisted Sixx Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S6 G920T into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.