The free public beta is not here, so here's how you can download iOS 12 Beta 2 without an Apple Developer Program account.
Try Out iOS 12 Beta 2 Absolutely Free Today by Simply Downloading the OTA Profile Straight from Apple
Apple has promised that it will release the public beta of iOS 12, macOS Mojave and tvOS 12 for everyone to try out 'soon.' It's hard to say at this point how 'soon' will that arrive. But, if you're a regular reader of ours, then you already know how we handle things around here.
See, if you have the iOS 12 Configuration Profile with you, and even if you don't have an Apple Developer Program account, you can still download iOS 12 Beta 2 over the air. But there are a few risks in this. For example, there is a chance that Apple might end up thwarting this method of installation leaving you out in the cold, then eventually forcing you to downgrade back to iOS 11. Before that happens, it's best to take a complete backup of your stuff either using iCloud or iTunes. It's extremely important that you understand all the risks that are involved with this. Anything can go wrong and you should be prepared to take swift action when the need arises.
If you've made your mind up completely that you really have to install iOS 12 Beta 2 right now, then you can head over to this link: Download iOS 12 Beta Without Developer Account – Here’s How
You can find all the necessary guides on how to download iOS 12 Beta 2 below:
- Download iOS 12 Beta for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Downgrade iOS 12 Beta to iOS 11 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Clean Install iOS 12 Beta on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Install iOS 12 Beta Without Losing Your Files and Settings
- iOS 12 Beta Device Compatibility List
- iOS 11 vs. iOS 12 Beta Speed Test on iPhone 5s, iPhone 8 [Video]
- Download New iOS 12 Beta Wallpaper [Direct Link]