Flash XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 – How to
Samsung has recently released the latest XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500. While the device was already upgraded to the latest KitKat iteration, Samsung has tried to fix some bugs that were being faced in the earlier builds. Here is how to install XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 i9500 manually. You can also update to the latest official firmware via OTA or Samsung KIES.
- Once you have updated, here is how to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 on XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 details:
Model name: GALAXY S4
Version: Android 4.4.2
Build date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 04:40:02 +0000
Product Code: TUR
Prerequisites to install XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 i9500 official:
- Download and install USB drivers for SGS4 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to install XXUFNF3 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy S4 i9500 official firmware:
- Install Odin on your computer.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S4 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are the only options checked and nothing else is.
- On your Odin, select files:
- Click on AP / PDA and select file with CODE in its name.
- Click on CP/Phone and select file with MODEM in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- Click on PIT and select the .pit file - ignore if you didn't get any such file.
- When official update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Note: In case your device gets stuck at boot screen after installation of official firmware, perform data wiping tasks: turn off S4 and reboot it into recovery mode. In recovery, select the wipe data/factory reset. Go back and reboot your smartphone.