The Witcher 3 – Changes Coming in the Next Patch Detailed
Community & Website Coordinator Marcin Momot has shared via the Witcher 3 Official forums some of the changes that will be available in the next patch, 1.05/1.04 for PC and consoles respectively.
Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)
The list below is a part of the change log for the 1.04/1.05. There will be a lot more fixes on the way - here's the breakdown of the most requested changes:
- Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest
The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.
A new mod for the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been made available, named E3FX which as the name suggests it tries to mimic the E3 2013 trailer.
You can check out and download the mod here.
CD Projekt RED has finally released the new update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with the free DLC on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4. The update includes a sexy new look for Yennefer and a new mission for Geralt.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt had the biggest UK release of the year so far, crashing Battlefield Hardline's week one sales by 53 per cent. 63% of physical sales were on the PlayStation 4, followed by 32% on the Xbox One and 5% on PC. The majority of PC sales were digital though. On top of that it seems that it managed to top both the Steam and Green Man Gaming charts as well.
The game has received another patch and the patch notes state an improvement of the texture rendering quality on High and Ultra settings.
The Witcher 3 Hunter’s Config is a nice little tool offering easy access to graphical options, and it's certainly worth a look.
As we have previously covered a few adjustments in the ini files can improve the grass quality in The Witcher 3, as well as the performance. A workaround on how to run HairWorks on AMD GPUs without crippling performance, has also been made available, enabling AMD GPU users to enjoy The Witcher 3 with HairWorks enabled, while getting better performance than GeForce users not using a Maxwell architecture Nvidia GPU.
The Witcher 3 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information on The Witcher 3 as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter