Three consecutive Windows 10 PC preview builds in a week show how close we have to come to the official Windows 10 release date. We have already shared with you when should you start expecting to receive the new operating system once it's released on July 29 - hint: you won't get it on 29th unless you are a Windows Insider. After the roll-out strategy, Microsoft has also shared what version would be more beneficial to you.
Choosing Windows 10...
If you want to know the differences between various Windows 10 versions, you have come to the right place. Company has released a simple yet informative chart making your decision making process a little easier. If you have been wondering how different Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Education versions are and what actually sets them apart, here is the version selection chart for you.
As you can see in the charts, there aren't many differences between Windows 10 Home and Pro except Enterprise Data Protection and other business updates for the PRO OS version. However, things get a little more different with Enterprise and Education. They get more business-oriented services including Device Guard. However, Microsoft is only offering the Long Term Servicing Branch facilities to the Enterprise users of the operating system giving the corporate family more focused services.
Are you feeling the excitement of the operating system adorning your PCs this month or do you believe it'd be a miss again? Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments.
- To keep up with latest Windows 10 updates,
- Third Windows PC Preview Build Released This Week – Here’s What’s New!
- Not Everyone Will Get Windows 10 on July 29 – Here’s the Roll-out Strategy
- What Exactly is “New” in the Latest Windows Preview Build?
- Microsoft Releases Another Windows Build with 300 Bug Fixes and a New Wallpaper
- Remember Astoria? Android Subsystem Found in Windows Preview Build 10149
- New Windows PC Preview Build Coming This Week with Phone App Support