Windows 10 Cumulative Update Build 14393.594 Out for Release Preview
Holiday or no holiday, tech companies don't rest when it comes to security and maintenance updates. Following Google sending patches to some critical Android security vulnerabilities, Microsoft too pushed out Windows 10 cumulative update build 14393.594 to the Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
Windows 10 cumulative update 14393.594
The new cumulative update for Release Preview rings is listed as KB3209835. The latest update brings the OS build number to 14393.594, which is a small increment from build 14393.576 that was released to Insiders on the Release Preview ring in December. Currently, the latest Windows 10 cumulative update for Release Preview ring is only available for PC users. While the company hasn't released any corresponding update for Windows 10 Mobile, we expect to see the update releasing for phones soon too.
Microsoft hasn't shared any changelog for the update, but the company rarely offers updates on bug fixes that cumulative updates bring to Insiders. When available, we will update this space with the information shared.
If you are enrolled in Windows Insider Program and are currently in the Release Preview ring, head over to Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates to install the latest Windows 10 cumulative update build 14393.594 on your Windows 10 PC.
- From the CES floor:
- CES 2017 – Biggest Trends From the Massive Las Vegas Trade Show
- LaCie Rugged & d2 Drives Updated with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, Faster Storage, More Space
- Kingston Has Unveiled a USB Flash Drive That Can Effectively Replace Your External Hard Drive
- Dell Announces a GTX 1050-Powered Notebook That’s Also Affordable When Looking at Its Specs
- Elgato’s Thunderbolt 3 Dock is a Dock For the Pros Out There
- CES TV Battle: LG’s New Super UHD TV Lineup with Nano Cell to Beat Samsung’s Quantum Dot Tech
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter