Flash Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy S4 I9505
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based Resurrection Remix custom firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. The custom ROM is stable, fast and brings all the CM13 features with it. Following are its features, download links, and the flashing steps.
Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 custom ROM:
Dark Material Theme
Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
Network traffic monitor
Navigation bar dimensions
Add Weather display to status bar header
Overall Speed up system
Amazing Battery Life
Brand new music and audio fix app from cyanogen
Included all cm 13 features
Prerequisites to update Galaxy S4 I9505 to Android 6 custom ROM:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to update Galaxy S4 i9505 to Android 6 Resurrection Remix:
Required files: download the Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 custom firmware for Galaxy S4 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download Google Apps Package.
- Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy S4.
- Boot it into recovery mode: switch the phone on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current OS: Backup backup> and restore on ClockworkMod recovery.
- Perform wipe data tasks: from the CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard, followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM and confirm the flashing process.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Galaxy S4 I9505 into the new custom ROM.
First boot may take a while longer than usual, so don't be worried. Let us know about your experience with Resurrection Remix custom firmware.