How to Flash CM13 Android 6.0 Custom ROM on Galaxy Note 3 N9005
We have been sharing CM13 custom ROMs for a plenty of devices with you. You can now flash unofficial CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Galaxy Note 3 too. The updated build of unofficial CM13 custom ROM is reportedly stable and bug-free. Follow this guide to update Note 3 to Marshmallow based CM13 custom firmware.
Note: The link works with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. You can follow the steps with other Samsung Galaxy devices, but do not use this ROM zip file with any other device.
Before you update Note 3 to Marshmallow CM13 custom ROM:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
Update Note 3 to Marshmallow custom ROM:
Required files: download CM13 Android 6.0 for Galaxy Note 3 N9005 and save it on your computer. Do not extract the contents. Also download the Google Apps Package for your Note 3.
- Connect Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from CWM recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the unofficial CM13 custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Once done, repeat the above step for installing GApps on your smartphone.
- After installation is done successfully, return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 3 N9005 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.