Upcoming FFXV Update Allows Players to Train with Aranea & Skip the Time of Day; Arrives on January 21
A new upcoming FFXV update will allow players to train with Aranea Highwind and will add an option to skip the time of day.
In addition to these changes, the new patch addresses various bugs and adds new training sessions to the game’s tutorial.
The information comes from the German official Final Fantasy site, which mentions that the patch is expected to release next week on January 21 for PS4 and Xbox One. Check the update’s highlights (translated) down below:
- The special content "Festival of Assassins" has ended.
- The possibility to train with Aranea at depots has been implemented.
- A wait option to advance the time of day to depots has been implemented.
- Alessio in Altissia now has new items in its range.
- The tutorial has been extended by new training sessions.
- Various bug fixes
Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Windows version will arrive this March alongside the Royal Edition for consoles.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter