Springtomize 3 Updated for iOS 8.1.1 with Several Bug Fixes
The popular Springtomize 3 for iOS 8 has been released and is now available on Cydia. Springtomize 3 is that one solution that lets you customize almost every aspect of iOS without any troubles. With Taig having successfully jailbroken the latest iteration of iOS 8.1.1, the support for popular tweaks has just started pouring in. Springtomize 3 though might be one of the best jailbreak tweaks you could get your hands on thanks to the extreme level of customization it offers you.
Springtomize 3 iOS 8.1.1 brings bug fixes too:
While having the tweak updated for latest OS is a pleasure in itself, you would be happier to learn that the latest version of Springtomize 3 also fixes some earlier bugs and issues. Springtomize 3 was radically redesigned last year after the launch and then jailbreak of iOS 7. Thanks a complete new look of iOS 7, apps and tweak also got a chance of drape new colors and offer more functions.
- Animations: modify duration of animations from Springtomize > Animations)
- App Slider: hide the icon below the app previews; resize app switcher pages; change the Home action to Respring.
- Control Center: hide Control Center sections such as Quick Launch, Brightness controls, media controls, Airdrop and Settings along with hiding line separator.
- Dock: hide the dock; make dock background transparent; resize dock icons (to get plenty more on the dock); or add the cover flow effect to your custom dock!
- Folders: allows nested folders; pinch-gesture to close folders; transparent background; change the size and hide labels; coverflow effect; change the layout of icons, and much more!
- Icons: lock the layout; disable wiggling animation; hide badges from all icons; change icon image effect; change the color and text of badges; hide Newsstand and various other icons from the home screen; disable the uninstall option to prevent them from being accidentally uninstalled.
- Lock Screen: hide Camera app grabber; change the "slide to unlock" text; change the font style and size of the time displayed.
- Pages: customize home screen pages; disable Spotlight; resize icons; hide labels; Cover Flow effect; change the layout and thus increase the number of columns and rows.
- Status Bar: change carrier logo; replace time with custom string, and more.
Springtomize 3 iOS 8.1.1 is a free update if you already have the tweak installed. For those adopting this for the first time, you will have to pay $2.99 to get the goodness-filled tweak. Here is a list of the bug fixes that the latest version of Springtomize 3 carries:
- “Hide Updated” not working on iOS 8.1
- Hidden icons not being handled correctly in some cases
- Unsupported warning showing too many times in case the device was running an unsupported OS version
- Dock icons overlapping on the iPad
- AirDrop/AirPlay Control Center views overlapping on the iPad
- Error handling some kind of settings
- Lock animation freezing when double tapping the sleep button
You can get Springtomize 3 iOS 8.1.1 from BigBoss repo in Cydia.