Fix iOS 7 Jailbreak Status Bar Overlap Issue – How to
After jailbreaking any iOS device powered by iOS 7, a plenty of users have complained about a problematic status bar. Regardless of which device you use, this status bar comes up immediately after jailbreaking your iDevice for many users.
Here is how to fix iOS 7 jailbreak status bar overlap issue:
Fix iOS 7 jailbreak status bar issue:
While this overlapping status bar is not one of the very infuriating issues, it does disturb the user experience. However, here is how you fix this issue by installing a Cydia package.
- Go to Cydia app and let it refresh.
- Go to Manage tab from the bottom bar and select Source.
- Select Edit and then tap on Add from the top left of nav bar.
- In the popup, add this URL: http://repo.pnre.co.vu
- Tap on Add Source from the Cydia / APT URL and wait for packages to refresh.
- Tap on Search tap from bottom bar and search for StatusBarFix2.
- Install the package.
It looks a bit lengthy process, but if you want to get rid of iOS 7 jailbreak status bar overlap issue, this will definitely help you get rid of it.
More reading on iOS 7:
iOS 7 Jailbreak: How to Speed up Older iDevices with Top iOS 7 Tweaks, *Top Hotspot Tethering iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks – for iPhone and iPad, *Updated iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks – 3D Animation, Hidden iOS 7 Menus, App Switcher, and More!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter