Customize iOS 7 Folders with FolderEnhancer – Now Upgraded for iOS 7
Apple brought in a few new features in Folders with its latest iOS 7 release. Zoom animation; translucent background; bigger folder sizes; and pages inside the folder to accommodate an unlimited number of apps in a folder were a few features introduced with iOS 7.
– Don’t forget to check our most-read iOS post this past week!
It has been said that Apple may have got some of these ideas from a JB tweak popularly known as FolderEnhancer. However, as Apple tries to make new things available, jailbreaking community gets even better ideas. FolderEnhancer has now been updated for iOS 7 with even better tricks to enhance iOS 7 folders.
FolderEnhancer iOS 7 jailbreak tweak:
The latest FolderEnhancer iOS 7 jailbreak tweak is offering a lot many new features. These include:
- Nested folders: create a folder inside another folder and have better level of classification.
- Apps on any page: iOS 7 folders are limited to show only 9 apps (3×3) on one page. FolderEnhancer iOS 7 removes this limitation by making folders bigger – select a 4×4 or 5×5 layout to accommodate more apps on a single page.
- Close all folders at once: you can easily close all folders – when in some nested folder – by pressing the Home button.
- Disable animations: Disable zooming animations and the zoom effect on wallpaper that happens every time you open or close folders.
You can get FolderEnhancer iOS 7 from BigBoss repo in Cydia for $0.99. However, if you have purchased FolderEnhancer jailbreak tweak in iOS 6, you can install it for free.