Some of the iOS 7 Tips and Tricks
Apple’s recent iOS 7 update brought some big design changes. If you have just upgraded to this latest iOS 7 update and are confused about things, don’t worry. Here are the iOS 7 tips and tricks to help you out!
iOS 7 tips and tricks: Share photos on iOS 7:
A lot of users are confused about sharing photos on iOS 7. Here are the steps you can follow to share photos on your iPhone using Apple’s iCloud service. iCloud is a pretty good service allowing simple and neat design to share precious moments with friends and family.
- In the Shared Streams view, tap the + key.
- Name the stream and then invite people to share your stream with.
- Add photos and videos to your stream.
iOS 7 tips and tricks: iTunes radio:
iTunes Radio is one of the many features and improvements introduced in iOS 7. iTunes Radio is Apple’s free Pandora-like music streaming service – available only in U.S. currently. If you live in some region other than United States, here is the trick to make iTunes Radio work for you.
Apple’s U.S. restriction is based on iTunes account rather than your present actual region. If you are outside U.S., sign in from a U.S. account and you will be able to use iTunes Radio. Here is how this iOS 7 trick works:
- Create a U.S. iTunes account.
- Launch Settings app, scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store. Tap on Apple ID and tap on Sign Out option in the pop up. This will sign you out from your current iTunes account.
- Now sign in to your newly-created U.S. iTunes Account. Once successfully done, you will get a pop up saying your account is only the U.S. store. Tap on Ok.
- Double tap the Home button and kill the Music app.
- Relaunch the music app from Home screen. You would now see the iTunes Radio launch screen. Tap on Start Listening to create your own station or listen to one of the features station. You will also notice a new Radio tab at the bottom.
- Ta da!
How to force close all apps – iOS 7 tips and tricks!
Since iOS 7 changed the multitasking view, the gestures have been updated too for switching between running apps or killing any of the running apps. The latest iOS 7 update also changed the method used previously to quit and close all the apps running in background. To improve battery in iOS 7 or to fully exit all your apps when they become unresponsive, here is the iOS 7 tip to help you out.
iOS 7 tips and tricks – to close any app in iOS 7, double tap home button to bring up the multitasking view, fling the app upwards which you want to close.
Although there is no way to fully exit all of your running apps, you can kill multiple apps in iOS 7.
To kill multiple running apps, swipe up with multiple fingers and close all three apps (in the multitasking preview) at once. Repeat this gesture and it will be quicker to quit all the running apps this way.
Have you found any other iOS 7 tips and tricks? Do not forget to share some iOS 7 wisdom through the comments!