A new Sifu update is now live on PC and consoles, introducing some welcome gameplay tweaks as well as design and interface fixes and more.
The 1.07 update introduces, among other things, a welcome gameplay tweak that saves the shrine rewards unlocks when finishing a level every time, and not only when the level was finished with a younger age. The update also promises performance optimization and introduces Mandarin Chinese voice overs.
You can find the full Sifu 1.07 update notes below.
Sound design :
- Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Fixed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fixed an issue where Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- Also fixed the Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before)
- High Contrast Display is now available for Sifu Playstation users
Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Fixed issues with remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Fixed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Fixed issue for the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Fixed multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level art & lighting
- Fixed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary – still WIP thanks @materwelonz!
Sifu is now available on PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4.
Is one life enough to have Kung Fu?Sifu is the story of a young Kung Fu student on a path of revenge, hunting for the murderers of his family. One against all, he has no allies, and countless enemies. He has to rely on his unique mastery of Kung Fu as well as a mysterious pendant to prevail, and preserve his family’s legacy.