Newegg Shuffle – May 5th: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series & AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series Graphics Cards Available In Today’s Shuffle
Graphics cards have been hard to find, but Newegg is helping consumers have a chance at getting the graphics card they want. Currently, the Newegg Shuffle is your best option in order to get the GPU you want. Today, Newegg is offering NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series and AMD Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards as well as the Ryzen 9 5950X.
Today's Selection Of Graphics Cards In The Newegg Shuffle Includes NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series & AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series GPUs
The Newegg Shuffle is where customers can get a chance at purchasing products that are otherwise hard to find in the existing market. GPUs being one of them, Newegg is offering many different models of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series graphics cards. All of the GPUs are bundled with other products such as motherboards, power supplies, and monitors.
The Newegg Shuffle occurs almost every single weekday from 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM EST to 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM EST. If you're lucky, you will be notified if you were selected in the drawing before 9:00 PM PT/11:00 PM EST and you'll have 2 hours to check out. If you weren't selected, you'll still be notified and you can try again the next day.
Following is the list of graphics cards and the processor that are available to select:
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC GAMING - $399.99 US
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060- $509.99 US
- ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 - $519.99 US
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC PRO - $649.99 US
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING- $659.99 US
- MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 3070 - $759.99 US
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6700 XT EAGLE - $889.99 US
- Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Gaming OC - $909.99 US
- ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6700 XT OC Edition - $959.99 US
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING - $1,929.99 US
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - $799.99 US
As of the time of writing, there are 2 hours to enter the Newegg Shuffle. If you are looking to buy a graphics card, trying your luck with the Newegg Shuffle is a good option. If you don't win today and need to buy a GPU, here is a guide on how to purchase the graphics card you want.