New Halo 3 PC Campaign Mod Removes Map Barriers; Adds Driveable Scarab and Pelican Alongside Secret Godmode Equipment
A brand-new Halo 3 PC campaign mod has been released which removes most map barriers, allowing for plenty of exploring.
Created by modder ‘ThunderMG’, the ‘Halo 3 Freedom Campaign’ adds some interesting new features to the recently released PC version of the shooter, including working Scarabs and Pelicans in most missions alongside secret golden weapons and godmode equipment. In addition, the new mod allows players to play as ‘Johnson’ on ‘Siera 117’ and ‘Crow’s Nest’.
According to the modder, he plans to add a Forge World map with everything included in the near future. Down below you’ll find the main features of this interesting new mod:
Halo 3 PC Campaign 'Freedom' mod main features
- Most map barriers and door collison removed go nuts exploring !
- Added working Scarab, Pelican and more to most Mission's
- 3 Secret Golden Weapons on every Mission (except the Covenant due to a Bug)
- Secret Godmode Equipment in the beginning of every mission
- Reusable Equipment with cooldown (except Invincibility) -> Spam Grav lifts with 0 sec cooldown !
- Unlocked every squad for boarding
- Added Rejected Shotgun's AA Scarab as enemy on "The Storm" and a driveable variant on "The Covenant"
- Added GreenKnight's Hawk to the Covenant (not in plain sight)
- Optional: Play as Johnson on "Sierra 117" and "Crow's Nest"
- Johnson's Warthog in the Last Mission is now a GoldHog driven in First Person !
- Bigger Vehicle selection for the Warthog Run in the last Mission
Those interested can download the Halo 3 PC Campaign ‘Freedom’ mod via Nexusmods.
Halo 3 has arrived on PC as the fourth installment of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for PC, experience the epic conclusion to the original trilogy and finish the fight. Play now with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), Microsoft Store, & Steam: http://xbox.com/Halo
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter