Monster Hunter World First Major Update To Release Next Week; Adds Deviljho And More
[Update] English details and patch notes are now available. You can find them here.
[Original Story] The first major update for Monster Hunter World, the latest entry in the series released earlier this year on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, is going to be released very soon in all regions.
The Famitsu Official Website has confirmed today that the update is going to be released on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 22nd. The biggest addition included in the update is the new monster Deviljho, which promises to be a real challenge even for those who have mastered the game.
The March update is also going to introduce plenty of balance changes for most weapon types as well as new features. Among them will be the introduction of paid appearance change tickets, with 1 free ticket given to all players. English patch notes have yet to be shared, and we will update the post once they become available.
The previous Monster Hunter World update, update 1.06, introduced fixes for a variety of issues as well as matchmaking improvements for the Xbox One version of the game.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed an issue that occurred when hunters had 31 or more Slashberries in their item pouch at the time of the last update (PS4 v1.05 / Xbox One v188.8.131.52) where the maximum number of Slashberries a hunter can hold in their item pouch was reduced from 60 to 30. This update will move any Slashberries exceeding 30 in your item pouch to your item box.
- Made additional fixes to an issue fixed in the last update where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or Squad members could not join one of their own.Xbox One:
- Readjusted the search algorithm when searching for another player’s session to join
- Monster Hunter World 1.06 also added various minor bug fixes.
- Added game performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements for Matchmaking on Xbox One also added with Monster Hunter World 1.06.
Monster Hunter World is now out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions. The game will launch on PC later this year
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter