Monster Hunter World, the latest entry in the series developed by Capcom now available on consoles, has received a new update a few hours ago addressing some issues.
The 1.06 update introduces a fix for the Slashberries issues as well as additional fixes for Squad issues that were already fixed in the previous update. The Xbox One matchmaking has also been improved.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed an issue that occurred when hunters had 31 or more Slashberries in their item pouch at the time of the last update (PS4 v1.05 / Xbox One v188.8.131.52) where the maximum number of Slashberries a hunter can hold in their item pouch was reduced from 60 to 30. This update will move any Slashberries exceeding 30 in your item pouch to your item box.
- Made additional fixes to an issue fixed in the last update where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or Squad members could not join one of their own.Xbox One:
- Readjusted the search algorithm when searching for another player’s session to join
- Monster Hunter World 1.06 also added various minor bug fixes.
- Added game performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements for Matchmaking on Xbox One also added with Monster Hunter World 1.06.
Monster Hunter World is now out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions. The game will launch on PC later this year. A Nintendo Switch version, while not ruled out completely, has been described as difficult by the Capcom's CEO earlier this week.