Monster Hunter World 1.06 Update Introduces Matchmaking Improvements On Xbox One And More
Monster Hunter World, the latest entry in the series developed by Capcom now available on consoles, has received a new update a few hours ago addressing some issues.
The 1.06 update introduces a fix for the Slashberries issues as well as additional fixes for Squad issues that were already fixed in the previous update. The Xbox One matchmaking has also been improved.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed an issue that occurred when hunters had 31 or more Slashberries in their item pouch at the time of the last update (PS4 v1.05 / Xbox One v18.104.22.168) where the maximum number of Slashberries a hunter can hold in their item pouch was reduced from 60 to 30. This update will move any Slashberries exceeding 30 in your item pouch to your item box.
- Made additional fixes to an issue fixed in the last update where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or Squad members could not join one of their own.Xbox One:
- Readjusted the search algorithm when searching for another player’s session to join
- Monster Hunter World 1.06 also added various minor bug fixes.
- Added game performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements for Matchmaking on Xbox One also added with Monster Hunter World 1.06.
Monster Hunter World is now out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions. The game will launch on PC later this year. A Nintendo Switch version, while not ruled out completely, has been described as difficult by the Capcom's CEO earlier this week.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter