[Updated] We've included the release notes for patch 1.4.3 on both PC and consoles down below:
• Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
• Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behaviour.
• Perfect block no longer spins player or NPCs.
• Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
• Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
• Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.Known issues:
• [Rare] Attacking stops working.
(This patch includes all versions of the patch 1.4 to 1.4.3)
* Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
* Fixed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
* Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
* Fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
* Cutscene after the completion of the quest Questions and Answers should trigger properly.
* Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in an infinite sleep behaviour.
* Player with an equipped bow can be dismounted.
* Fixed a bug with an instant game over in the Trial by Fire quest.
* Another 200 major bugs fixed.
* Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
* Unarmed mercy kill added.
* Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
* [Rare] Attacking stops working.
[Original story] Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.4.3 will be released today at 15:00 CET for PC and consoles, developer Warhorse Studios has confirmed.
The update was first scheduled for a release last week, but was delayed due to the console certification process being restarted as bugs were found.
Taking to Twitter, creative director Daniel Vávra apologized for the delay and added that the PS4 and Xbox One versions will receive the new hairstyles DLC, Easter eggs and bonuses. “Patch 1.4.3 will be released today 15:00 CET on all platforms!”, he wrote. “Sorry for the waiting. Major issues from 1.3 (consoles) and 1.4.2 (PC) should be fixed and consoles will get new hairstyles DLC and Easter eggs and bonuses. Consoles will of course also get all previous bugfixes.”
The PS4 and Xbox One patches will include all recent patches from 1.4 and upwards.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.