Bezel-Less iPhone 6 Component Leaked Image Shows Major Design Overhaul
A recent leaked image of iPhone 6 display component is suggesting some major design overhaul. The iPhone 6 leaked image shows the digitizer of an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5s, and the iPhone 6 side by side. The image shows that iPhone 6 would sport a bigger display, however, the size would be similar to the iPhone 5!
iPhone 6 leaked image of display:
How is that possible? Well, seems like Apple may have decided to go bezel-less with iPhone 6. It may sport a lager display but this wouldn't affect the size of the smartphone. This bigger display is achieved by removing the side bezels and also increasing the screen estate vertically.
The authenticity of these leaks is not yet confirmed. These iPhone 6 leaked images first appeared on a Chinese forum WeiPhone. However, the forum does not share the source of the original poster and how s/he obtained these images.
According to reports, the person who took the pictures of these digitizers may have easily tampered with the glass to make it look like the display of iPhone 6. If you look at the Home button on iPhone 6, it looks rather odd and seems like being a tampered iPhone 5 phone.
- Apple is highly expected to launch a larger display iPhone this year.
- Relevant news, guides, and updates:
- [Updated: JB Info] Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6 for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Direct Download Links
- Steps to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with Evasi0n 7 1.0.6
- Download iOS 6.1.6 for iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G – Safe for Jailbreakers
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- Recommended iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter