iOS 8.0.1 Releasing to Fix Numerous iOS 8 Bugs
Apple released its latest OS upgrade only last week. However, the number of bugs has been so enormous that Cupertino is already ready to seed out iOS 8.0.1 to fix the issues.
iOS 8.0.1 release:
According to reports, Apple is ready to seed out iOS 8.0.1 to fix iOS 8 bugs. iOS 8 bugs have been a plenty ranging from poor battery life to WiFi issues. iOS 8.0.1, the first incremental update of iOS 8 will fix following bugs:
– Phone: Addresses bugs with call forwarding and freezing when accessing visual voicemail
– Keyboard: Fixes an issue with keypad not appearing to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes
– Safari: Fixes a problem with videos occasionally not playing
– Sharing: Fixes AirDrop support for Passbook passes
– VPN: Addresses an issue with installing VPN profiles
iOS 8 brought it a lot of new features and added functionality in Apple's much celebrated iOS 7. While iOS 7 has largely focused on reinventing the design aspects of the mobile OS, current generation OS overhauled the features of the OS by introducing various new features, enhancing apps, and offering increased tightening of the OS X, iCloud Drive and mobile OS.
Earlier in the month, we had seen reports that Apple was gearing up to seed iOS 8.0.1 to its carrier partners. It is likely that iOS 8.0.1 hits the consumer devices sooner than expected.
Let us know if you too are facing the multitude of problems brought in with the latest iOS 8.
- Source: Mac Rumors
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter