Install Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy Note 4 N910F
Based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Resurrection Remix custom firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F. Being a stable ROM, you can use it on your Galaxy Note 4 without any worries of breaking it down. If you are looking for more choices, don't forget to check a comprehensive and constantly updated list of choicest custom ROMs based on Marshmallow.
Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 features:
- Dark Material Theme
- Quick-Smart Pulldown
- Battery mods
- Heads up
- Lockscreen Shortcuts
- ClockColor options
- Statusbar clock customization + second + fonts
- Network traffic monitor
- Toast animations
- Add changelog
- Listview animations
- Navigation bar dimensions
- Add Weather display to status bar header
- Quick unlock
- Overall Speed up system
- Amazing Battery Life
- Brand new music and audio fx app from cyanogen
- Included all cm 13 features
Prerequisites to install Resurrection Remix Android 6 on Note 4:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy Note 4 N910F:
Required files: download Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 custom ROM for Galaxy Note 4 N910F from here and save it on your computer. Also download GApps package. Do not extract the contents.
- Connect Galaxy Note 4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy Note 4.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the Resurrection Remix Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Repeat the above step, but choose GApps instead of the ROM file.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 4 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.