We have already shared with you Marshmallow based custom ROMs for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 devices. Bringing a more latest adition to this list, BlissPop firmware based on Android 6.0.1 is now available for Galaxy Note 4 LTE N910F. Considered as one of the most popular ROMs, BlissPop Android 6.0.1 offers you a smooth experience with a ton of customization choices. Follow this guide for the steps and download links to flash BlissPop Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Prerequisites to update Note 4 N910F to BlissPop Android 6.0.1:
- Backup any important data from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as a complete wipe will be required during the flashing process.
- Enable USB debugging option on your device: Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 must be rooted, unlocked and installed with a recovery tool like TWRP or CWM.
- Your device must be charged to at least 60% of power.
How to flash BlissPop Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy Note 4 N910F:
- Connect Galaxy Note 4 to your computer using a USB cable and copy the zip file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cord and power off your Galaxy Note 4.
- Boot it into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Wipe data tasks: from recovery menu, select wipe data / factory reset and confirm the process. Then go on to wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- From recovery menu, select install zip from sdcard followed by choose zip from sdcard. Locate the BlissPop Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom firmware and confirm the flashing process.
- Repeat the above step, but choose GApps instead of the ROM file.
- Return back to main recovery menu and reboot your Note 4 into the new custom ROM. First boot takes a good 5 minutes so please be patient.