5.2″ HTC One M9 with 2K Display Panel and Snapdragon 805 Leaked
A new report has leaked specifications of the next generation HTC One M9. The major highlights of this leak include a 5.2-inches 2K screen and a better, stronger processor.
5.2HTC One M9 leaked:
HTC One M8, released this year, bears all the high-end specs including a 1080 x 1920 resolution 5-inches screen and a Snapdragon 801 Qualcomm processor with 2 GB of RAM and expandable memory. Next year we will see some improved specs including a 2K 1440 x 2560 resolution display and a Snapdragon 805 chipset. This will give the flagship HTC smartphone a new advantage in the display category with an amazing 564ppi pixel density as opposed to 441ppi of current HTC One M8.
RAM will also see a little upgrade to 3 GB and HTC will be offering a 64 GB and another 128GB model. Improved water resistance, better camera, and of course Android 5.0 Lollipop will finish the device. Earlier we had seen a report claiming that HTC will produce a 5.5-inches phone in the phablet category. However, the latest leak suggest that the device dimensions will only be increased a little. Report also indicates that HTC One M9 will be released in Barcelona next year at the Mobile World Conference event.
- Related mobile news and updates:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 5.0 Lollipop vs Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- You Can Now Update LG G3 to Android 5.0 Lollipop – How to
- You Can Now Get Android 5.0 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy S3 with a Custom ROM
- 2014 Moto X and Moto G Become the First Phones to Receive Official Android Lollipop
- You can Now Root Android Lollipop on Nexus 9 – Thanks to Chainfire
- Snapdragon 805 Powered Quad HD Microsoft Lumia 940 Leaked with 24MP PureView Camera
- AOSP Android 5.0 Lollipop Custom ROM for Sony Xperia L is Now Available
- Pangu 8 for Mac Released – Here’s How to Jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1
- Source: International Business Times