Hitman 2 Will Let Players Kick Back and Kill in its New Island Resort Location Next Week
Hitman 2 is rolling out its second (and final) DLC location tomorrow. Set in the sun-drenched Maldives, Haven Island ought to give Hitman fans one last taste of summertime fun. IO Interactive hasn’t revealed who Agent 47’s next target is, but they’re promising this location’s story mission will continue directly from the events of June’s The Bank update. You can check out a quick video featuring some of the content coming to Hitman 2 this September, below.
Here’s the official Haven Island description and rundown of all the content included in next week’s update:
Haven Island transports players to the warm beaches and tropical paradise of the Maldives, where Agent 47 must travel under a fake identity and assume the role of a guest at the privately-owned Haven Island, headquarters of the world’s premiere reputation management service. All guests are treated to the best possible service, food and every luxury you would imagine from a tropical island resort. This exciting conclusion to the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass picks up directly after the events from the Milton-Fitzpatrick bank in New York and promises to be a memorable Hitman location for all players.
Included with ‘Haven Island’ at launch:
- New Location: Haven Island, Maldives - Your new hub for all Haven Island content.
- New Campaign Mission: The Last Resort - Explore Haven Island, eliminate three targets and find your exit. Mission complete.
- Full support for Contracts Mode - Create your own contracts by choosing your targets and how to eliminate them – then compete with your friends!
- 75+ new Challenges - Complete Haven Island challenges to earn XP, plus complete all three Mission Story challenges to unlock a new weapon.
- 20 Levels of Location Mastery - Unlock starting locations, agency pickups and new items when you complete challenges and earn XP.
- 5 new Location Mastery unlocks - Get your hands on four new and unique items as well as a stylish new suit that you can use in any location.
- 7 new Trophies / Achievements to earn - Boost your Gamerscore, collect trophies or unlock achievements.
The Bank is available to everyone who bought the Gold edition of Hitman 2. If you didn’t pick up the Gold Edition (which is no longer available), you can still get all of the game’s premium post-launch content by picking up the $40 Hitman 2 Expansion Pass.
Hitman 2 is out now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Haven Island will available to download on September 24.