Fix iMessage and Data Connectivity Bugs in p0sixspwn – How to
Earlier untethered iOS 6.1.3 – iOS 6.1.5 jailbreak suffered some bugs in data connectivity and iMessage. iH8sn0w and winocm have thankfully released an update for p0sixspwn fixing these bugs.
Fix iMessage and data connectivity errors in p0sixspwn:
To fix iMessage and data connectivity errors in p0sixspwn, you should install the latest p0sixspwn 1.3-2 package from Cydia for your iOS device on iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4 and iOS 6.1.5. Following devices are being supported by p0sixspwn:
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPod touch 4g, iPod touch 5g
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4,
- iPad mini first gen
Note here that jailbreaking with p0sixspwn would not solve these issues as the jailbreak tool itself hasn’t been updated. So even if you jailbreak now after the update, you would have to install the p0sixspwn untether 1.3.2 package from Cydia separately.
Check our post on how to download and jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 untethered with p0sixspwn for A5+ devices. Here are the basic steps:
How to download and jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 – 6.1.5 A5+ devices:
- Download p0sixspwn iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak A5+ from this link.
- When downloaded, unzip the file.
- Right-click on the p0sixspwn tool and click open.
- Turn the Passcode off on your iDevice: Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Off
- Plug in your iOS device and hit the jailbreak button!
Relevant read: Get Your Unsupported Devices the Latest iOS 7 – Jailbreak Tweak, How to Fix ‘Configuring system 2/2′ Evasi0n7 Jailbreak Error, Fix Failed to Fetch error in Cydia – iOS 7, iOS 7 Compatible Multitasking Jailbreak Tweak – Kill All the Apps with One Tap!, How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4 / 6.1.5 and Fix the Bootloop