Download: iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7 Released
Beta 7 of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 is now available for download. If you are a developer with an iPhone or iPad, you can get the update over the air.
iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta 7 is Now Available for Download for Registered Developers
As we move closer to the final release of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, we can expect Apple to speed up the development process of the software itself. Today, just a week later, Apple has released the seventh beta of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 to registered developers. It packs more bug fixes and brings stability to tons of devices testing out the software. In other words, you should go ahead and download it right away if you are using the software on a device that is your daily driver.
Downloading the new beta 7 is super easy. Start off by going to Settings > General > Software Update on your iPhone or iPad. Once the new update shows up, tap on Download and Install. You might be required to connect your device to a power outlet if the battery is lower than 50%.
Once everything is done installing, you can start using the iPhone or iPad as you normally would except things will be far better this time around in terms of performance and stability, hopefully. But keep in mind that this is still beta software therefore you can expect it to be a little rough when it comes to third-party app compatibility and battery life. But, you already knew that before you signed up for it.
For full tutorials on how to download and install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 from scratch, then make sure you check out the following:
- iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Will Work on Every Single iPhone and iPad that Can Run iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
- Download and Clean Install iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Beta on iPhone and iPad
- Download iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Beta Over the Air [Tutorial]
- How to Downgrade iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 Beta to iOS 14 / iPadOS 14
- Download iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta Without a Developer Account
watchOS 8 Beta 7 is Also Available for Download
Apart from iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 beta 7, Apple has also seeded the seventh beta of watchOS 8. You can download the update by going to Watch > General > Software Update on your iPhone.
While you are here, check out the following:
- Download watchOS 8 Beta on Apple Watch Series 6, 5, SE and 4 [Tutorial]
- Downgrade from watchOS 8 Beta to watchOS 7 is Not Possible on Apple Watch
- Download watchOS 8 Beta Without a Developer Account?
tvOS 15 Beta 7 is Available for Developers as Well
You can download the latest tvOS 15 beta by going to Settings > System > Software Update on your Apple TV.