Dark Souls 3 BloodBorne Mod Brings Weapons From FromSoftware’s PS4 Exclusive to PC
A freshly-released Dark Souls 3 BloodBorne Mod brings equipment from FromSoftware’s PS4 exclusive to Dark Souls 3 on PC.
Created by modder ‘MaxTheMiracle’, the BloodBorne weapons mod replaces some weapon/shield models in Dark Souls 3 by weapon models from BloodBorne. “I did this mod as a personal swap for the models I don’t like in Dark Souls 3 so the visual models they replace are personal preference, but try to stay as true to the origins as possible”, the modder writes.
The following Dark Souls 3 equipment have been replaced by swords/shields from BloodBorne:
- Loch Shield replaces the good old grass crest shield (wp_a_2120.partsbnd) rename to wp_a_2119.partsbnd to replace Spider Shield
- Ludwig's Holy Blade replaces Lothric Holy Sword (wp_a_0628.partsbnd)
- Ludwig's Holy GreatSword replaces Wolnir's Holy Sword (wp_a_0629.partsbnd)
- Holy Moonlight Sword replaces the Hollowslayer Greatsword (wp_a_0631.partsbnd) rename to wp_a_0617.partsbnd to replace Judgment Sword
- Holy Moonlight Great Sword replaces the Moonlight Greatsword (wp_a_0632.partsbnd)
The Dark Souls 3 BloodBorne Weapons mod can be downloaded here.
Dark Souls 3 is available globally now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This mod is only available for the PC version. Whether BloodBorne will ever be released for PC remains to be seen, but we do know that FromSoftware is working on Elden Ring with Game of Thrones writer George R.R. Martin.
News Source: Thanks DSOGaming
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter