Latest WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch Includes More Queen Azshara Changes Including Nerfs on Mythic Difficulty
Blizzard has rolled out another Battle for Azeroth patch that includes changes to the Queen Azshara encounter in the Eternal Palace raid.
Various changes have already been implemented since the raid became available earlier this month, including some nerfs to the raid’s final encounter. The latest hotfix for patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara offers some additional changes for the encounter, including some nerfs on Mythic difficulty.
Following the latest hotfix, Cyranus should no longer throw his Charged Spear if he is defeated just before throwing it. In addition, the patch changes the magic school of Charged Spear from Arcane to Nature on all difficulties. As said, there’s also a nerf on mythic difficulty as the duration of Arcane Vulnerability has been reduced to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds).
Those raiding on Mythic Difficulty will also be happy to learn that Blizzard will be nerfing Queen Azshara’s minions in phase 3 of the encounter by increasing the time before they go Berserk.
“We have a hotfix in testing that we intend to apply to change the Queen Azshara encounter tomorrow morning (PDT)”, Blizzard writes.
Queen Azshara’s minions now Berserk after 3 minutes in Phase 3 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty (was 2 minutes).
We’ve included the full release notes for this new hotfix down below:
WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch July 25 Release Notes
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to charge under the world while swimming in the Eternal Palace.
- The door to Za'qul no longer opens until nearby enemies have been defeated.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Frenetic Charge would not damage targets in certain situations in all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara
- Cyranus should no longer throw his Charged Spear if he is defeated just before throwing it.
- Changed the magic school of Charged Spear from Arcane to Nature for all difficulties.
- Reduced the duration of Arcane Vulnerability to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Beguiling Emissaries are no longer affected by Sanguine.
- Void Touched Emissaries are now immune to Distract.
- Fixed a bug that caused to Relinquished Azerite Spaulders tokens to not generate Mantle of Ceremonial Ascension or Mantle of Fastidious Machinations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Logic Loop of Synergy to not trigger on several healing spells such as Atonement or Prayer of Mending.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Arcane Heart
- There is now a confirmation prompt when a Rank 3 Anima of Life and Death (Essence) is created, as a check to confirm you’re in the intended Loot Specialization.
Player versus Player
- Harbinger's Inscrutable Will now deals 50% damage against player targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechagon Reclamation Rig sometimes did not reset where it was previously completed.
- Bloodlust and other similar effects should no longer move runes offscreen during "Runelocked Chest".
- "Vicemaul" can now be completed while the world quest "Naga Attack!" is active in the Timbered Strand in Drustvar.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, the game’s seventh expansion, is available globally now.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter