Latest WoW: Battle for Azeroth Patch Further Nerfs The Restless Cabal Encounter in Crucible of Storms Raid
The most recent World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch has again made the Restless Cabal boss encounter in the Crucible of Storms somewhat easier.
Blizzard already nerfed the encounter last month by reducing the health on some enemies and this new hotfix further reduces the health of Fa’thuul the Feared, Zaxasj the Speaker, Visage from Beyond, and Trident of Deep Ocean.
In addition to lowering the health of the above mentioned foes, Blizzard’s new hotfix increases the cast time Witness the End by up to 3 seconds in smaller raid sizes. We’ve included the official release notes for this hotfix down below:
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch June 3rd release notes
Dungeons and Raids
Crucible of Storms
The Restless Cabal
- The cast time of Witness the End has been increased by up to 3 seconds in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties (was 9 seconds in a 10-player raid, 6 seconds in a 30-player raid).
- The health of Zaxasj, Fa’thuul, Visage from Beyond, and the Ocean Rune has been reduced by up to 10% in smaller raid sizes in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Health will remain the same in 30-player raids.
Siege of Orgrimmar
- Fixed a bug that caused the Fallen Protectors to be invincible.
Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from collecting Timewarped Badges from the Deaths of Chromie Scenario.
- Thundering Goliath World Quest should now always give credit.
- Those who have embraced N’Zoth should find their Gift restored. N’Zoth does not forget those who have aided him.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch 8.1.5 is live now. Patch 8.2 ‘Rise of Azshara’ is currently available on the PTR and is expected to release by the end of this month of early July.