Latest WoW: Battle for Azeroth Rise of Azshara Hotfix Nerfs Queen Azshara Encounter in Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid
Blizzard has rolled out a new Battle for Azeroth Rise of Azshara hotfix that nerfs the Queen Azshara encounter in the new Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid.
Battle for Azeroth Season 3 kicked off earlier this week and this new patch lowers the difficulty of the freshly unlocked Queen Azshara encounter by reducing the health of Aethanel, Cyranus, Azshara’s Indomitable, Azshara’s Devoted, Overzealous Hulk, and all enemy sirens. In addition, the new patch nerfs Queen Azshara’s drain in phase 1 of the encounter and reduces the energy drain from the Short Circuits generated by the Titan Console’s Controlled Burst.
The hotfix also includes some changes to items, quests and heroic warfronts. We’ve included the full release notes for this new hotfix down below:
Battle for Azeroth Rise of Azshara Hotfix July 11 Release Notes
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug that prevented Felblade from interrupting channeled spells.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a bug where stealthed Nazjatar Followers could unintentionally generate threat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering the instance if they had not finished a Nazjatar questline.
- Fixed a bug with Pressure Surge turning off after the Middle Ancient Ward filled up before Greater Reversal.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck while clearing enemies leading up to Orgozoa.
- Queen Azshara
- Aethanel and Cyranus’ health reduced by 10% in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Azshara’s Indomitable, Azshara’s Devoted, Overzealous Hulk, and all enemy sirens’ health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara now drains Ancient Ward for 30% (was 50%) during Stage One.
- Short Circuits generated by the Titan Console’s Controlled Burst now drain the targeted Ancient Ward for less energy in Stage Four.
- Energy reduced to 30% (was 40%) in Heroic difficulty.
- Energy reduced to 40% (was 50%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Arcane Detonation’s cast time changed to 6 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty, 5 seconds on Heroic; Mythic remains unchanged.
- The Titan Console’s controlled energy burst has an increased chance to provide an Essence of Azeroth buff in Stage Four of the Queen Azshara encounter.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Tussle Tonks
- Players should no longer experience performance issues during this encounter.
- Fixed an issue where some players weren't getting credit for killing the enemy Commander necessary for the quest “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde”.
- Commanders no longer perform a second frontal assault after using Scroll of Town portal.
- Potion of Unbridled Fury should no longer break stealth when used.
- Leviathan's Eye Loop rings should now provide the correct materials when scrapped.
- Fixed a bug where Pauldrons of Za’qul could drop for non-plate wearing classes. This issue did not cause players to miss out on a different drop.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Vision of Perfection (Essence) now grants Windwalker Monks with the correct cooldown reduction for Serenity.
- Gral now consistently spawns after completing “Broken Controller”.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton should no longer abandon players while questing in Mechagon.
Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2 ‘Rise of Azshara’ is available now on World of Warcraft’s live servers. The content update for World of Warcraft's latest expansion was released last month.