AutoOK Jailbreak Tweak Updated for iOS 7 for Easier Access
With the four digits code of passcode, that when you enter, your iOS device gets unlocked without the need of hitting on the Done button. However, when you enable passwords - not passcodes - in iOS devices, you have to tap on the Done button after entering keys.
AutoOK iOS 7 jailbreak tweak:
AutoOK is a convenient JB tweak that help simplify the process of unlocking your iDevice. If you are more for the alpha-numeric passwords, this tweak may help you in easing the process. AutoOK has now been updated for iOS 7. AutoOK iOS 7 jailbreak tweak will help you immediately unlock your device once the correct password is entered.
While Apple lets you enable passwords instead of passcodes, many users have been long annoyed with the need of tapping Done icon after entering the correct password. However, the passcodes don't have that requirement. AutoOK iOS 7 fixes that problem and simplifies the unlocking process.
AutoOK is also available for iOS 6 users for free. However, if you are on iOS 7, the tweak will cost you $0.99. AutoOK iOS 7 jailbreak tweak is fully compatible with iOS 7 and 64-bit iOS devices. You can get the tweak from Cydia.
Once downloaded and installed, AutoOK iOS 7 jailbreak tweak adds a preferences pane to the native Settings app. Install the tweak, input your alpha-numeric password, and ta da!
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks: Touch ID, UI Customizations, Custom Keyboards and Better Privacy
- Three Ways to Sync Your iPhone Calendar with Your Android Device – How to
- Forecast iOS 7 Animated Wallpapers – Weather for your Location on Lock Screen!
- Add Guest Mode to Your iPhone with GuestMode iOS 7!
- Weasel Productivity iOS 7 JB App for iPhone and iPad
- Catchr: Catch and Track Curious Family, Friends and Collegues Using Your Phone in Your Absence
- How to Install WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch – No Jailbreak Required!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter