The Next Epic Angry Birds Game… in a Knight Suit!
Medieval Angry Birds Knight:
Seems like Angry birds is set to go medieval! The very latest Angry Birds trailer released by official Rovio YouTube Channel shows Angry Birds Knight "soft launch". Released today, developer Rovio Mobile shows a knight's suit of armor that ends up showing our dear and very very angry, Angry Bird.
According to the details, this yet to be named Angry Birds knight armor suited game will be headed first to Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The video description says,
"Perhaps the most Epic soft launch ever - whatever that means!?"
Yes, whatever that means. To me the Angry Bird showcased in the knight's armor suit is a bit tinier than the giant suit. Angry Birds are little balls of, well, anger. While the first impression doesn't come off too appealing, it seems to be promising to give us a radically different Angry Birds mobile gaming experience.
The crazily popular mobile game was started for iOS in 2009. Since then it has received an un-dying attention through various other mobile platforms, consoles and gadgets. We have seen Angry Birds cartoons and theaters will see Angry Birds movie in 2016. Following this big enraging successful journey, Rovio Mobile can't go wrong with a medieval theme. Or so we hope.
Here is the video uploaded on official channel:
- Relevant news, cheats, tips, guides, and updates:
- Get Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Notifications on Your Mac!
- Check Out Ironpants Cheats to Get to the Top of this Similarly-Annoying Flappy Bird Replacement
- How to Update Xbox One – Make Sure to Keep Your Console Updated!
- PlayStation 4 Tips and Tricks – The Best of your Gaming Console
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- Xbox One Tips and Tricks – Get the Best Out of Your Console
- Steps to Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with Evasi0n 7 1.0.6
- Download iOS 6.1.6 for iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G – Safe for Jailbreakers
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter