New AMD Adrenalin 19.6.3 Driver is Optimized for F1 2019; Official Patch Notes Inside
AMD has released its new Adrenalin 19.6.3 driver which has been optimized for Codemaster’s latest F1 installment, F1 2019.
Aside from being optimized for F1 2019, AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 also addresses several issues, including a system hang that could occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations. We’ve included AMD’s official release notes down below:
AMD Adrenalin 19.6.3 Driver Official Release Notes
- F1® 2019
- YouTube™ login for Radeon ReLive may fail to connect your account.
- A system hang may occur when performing overclocking or underclocking GPU memory in three display Eyefinity configurations.
- Radeon ReLive and Radeon Overlay may fail to function correctly after beginning a recording with Radeon ReLive.
- Region recording in Radeon ReLive may record black frames when an application playing video in the region has been minimized and then maximized.
- Hyper-V enabled systems may fail to boot after driver installation.
- Radeon ReLive VR fails to install on Radeon RX 570 series graphics products.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to enable when playing DOTA™2 in fullscreen mode.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.3 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen APUs.
The new AMD 19.6.3 driver can be downloaded right here.