Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 Prototype Appears on the Interwebs
An alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype is doing rounds today on the interwebs showing a thinner design of the upcoming flagship smartphone from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype:
OEMs try to keep their devices a secret until the day of release, however, we often get to not only see specs of the upcoming devices but also their prototypes and testing versions. In the latest, Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype has been shared by a site Toptienmobiel which has sourced it through an anonymous tipster. You can stop some stickers on the top right of the device confirming that it’s not a final design.
We might have had a little trust on this image, however, Sammobile sources inside the industry have confirmed that this is not a legit prototype. In any case, there is no harm in looking at the possibly the first alleged appearance of the upcoming flagship’s prototype. In this design front camera has been moved to the top center and no metal edge can be seen which is an expected feature of the design.
Samsung is speculated to bring the next-gen Galaxy S in a complete metal design to bring its sales a bit up after some declining quarters this years. Here are the rumored features of Samsung Galaxy S6:
- 5.5-inch diagonal screen with 1440 x 2560 resolution
- Exynos 7 octa core processor and / or the Snapdragon 810 SoC
- 20 MP rear camera
- HD selfie
- In-house Cat. 10 LTE Modem
– Source: toptienmobiel
More mobile news updates and guides:
- Qualcomm Facing Some Serious Troubles with Snapdragon 810 Production – 2015 Flagships may See Delayed Release
- Nope, It’s Not Too Early to Think About iPhone 7 as Samsung Starts 14nm A9 Chip Production
- HTC’s Next Flagship Hima M9 to Flaunt 5-inch FHD, Snapdragon 810 – Launch in March 2015
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Alibaba Marketplace Risks Millions of Merchant and Buyer Accounts
- Samsung Starts Producing 14nm Chip for an Unnamed Client
- You can Easily Tap into Smartphone to Smartwatch Communication, Discovers Security Firm